Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

new zealand

Information Report on the Alexandrean Parrot


By Shanaya

The Alexandrean parrot is a new Zealand cheeky parrot.

Description
The alexandrean has purple feathers, red beak, sharp  gray legs and 3 gray claws on each foot and, dark black colours.
The Alexandrean parrot weights 1kg
It is the size of a priggile

Habaitat

The Alexandrean lives in forist trees
And on the ground. They make there nest on twigs they make there nest out of stiks and leffs .


Diet
The alexandrean eats Seeds and fruit walnuts and nuts and veggies.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.