Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

art gallry

Over the past eight weeks kahikatea have been learning about Stability and how we can make a change and keep animals safe. We made 3-d crosses. They were a dasher because they claps on as at the end. They had different designs. They had waterfalls and waves and nest and plastic. Sockburn school have been making amazing models like a morl.we made a  plotted ocean and a story board



Mati made colored bottles. They cut them and put them on a stick. They spiraled up. They signed brit like the sun. The lights reflect the bottle on a stick.




Pohutukawa didn't make much they made flowers that had perils that were colorful like rainbow lights. They also made clay what where pretty and colorful lights.





We need to work on
I think we need more detail on are dozens like the spurll flower that had lights that reflect the spiral flower.





1 comment:

  1. Wow Shanaya I love the way you used a simile to describe the art work 'They shined bright like the sun'.
    I wonder was it Kahikatea's art you thought needed to shine like Matai's?
    Have you thought about using a dictionary or a chromebook to proofread your spelling? maybe this is something you could do next time.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.