Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

bacteria science

 aim- to learn about bacteria and ho they grow.

equipment

1.agar dish

2. cotton bud swab

3.vivid pen.


method

  1. Collect the bacteria on a cotton bud swab from taps, computer keyboards or desks.

  1. Divide the agar in half by drawing a line opn the lid.

  2. Wipe the swab onto the agar solution.

  3. Put the agar dish into the incubator for 1 week to allow the bacteria to grow.

  1. Draw and label a bacteria.

  2. Draw and label a scientific diagram of the experiment.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Shanaya!
    Phoenix here!
    I like the way you layed out this blog, I enjoyed doing this in class, maybe next time you could add a blurb, what did you collect the bacteria off of?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.