Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

EOTC days

 Hi guys on Wednesday - Friday we were at  the eotc days. We went to Adrenalin Forest, Jelly park and Christchurch City Centre.

 Adrenalin Forest - At Adrenalin Forest we did some practice runs on the clips and how to use them. We climbed and zip lined to tree to tree. My favourite part at Adrenalin Forest was zip lining from tree to tree on level 3. Me,  Alexia and Carla all went of level three and Alexia got nervous while me and Carla wanted to go on level 5 and 6. I saw people on level 6 and it looked really cool. We also went to the park not so far from Adrenalin Forest. At the park we went down the flying fox and eat our food. We also watched people play volleyball. Some of us went to the beach and we made a enormous sand castle  hill. we also wrote things into the sand and break other sand castles.


Christchurch City Centre - We went to the library and to Margret Mahy. We also went to the museum and looked around in groups. At the museum me and Alexia and Bronte broke off of our group and looked around as a bunch. We looked at all the old dresses and pick the ones that we would wear and all the shoes and hats and fans we would wear or use. We also went to Margret Mahy and went down the big slide and go down the flying fox. we also feed the ducks and the swan. We tried to pat the eels but the eels were not there. We sat down and eat our food and talked to each other. I really enjoyed the part when me Bronte and Alexia broke off from our group at the museum.


Jellie park -   At Jellie Park we went down the hydroslide and played in the pool. Me and my friends we all acted like we were posh in these pool rings and swam around using what we think is an posh voice. We also went on a blew up  dinosaur and got pushed off. At Jellie Park we eat fish and chips with chip buddys. We when down the hydroslide with our friends and acted like we were drowning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.