Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

blind tasting test

 Equipment

 1

samples 1 - 9

2

blindfold glasses

3

recording chart

4

ice cream stick taster


method 

1 get safety glasses  and make blindfold.

2 set up your chart and make sure that the person you are working with knows to record your responce.

3 using an ice cream stick you will dip it into the sample. once the sample is on the stick you will taste it and tell your partner  your response.

4 there with be 2 answers.

5 at taste test one you will need to hold your nose.


answer 1 - is it sweet sour salty or bitter.

answer 2 - what do you think it is. record it.

6 repeat this for the next samples  but you will only need to use your ice cream stick taster for samples 1 - 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.