Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

maori History

hi yesterday we watched a video about Maori history and we learned that Moriori and Maori people are from the same tribe.

We did a work sheet with questions that we had to watch a video to get the answer for. And how they found and named New Zealand.

We also learned that some Maori words are pronounced differently.
they also sailed to aotearoa  and  there was lots of flightless birds.
the Maori people travelled from  hawaki.
some Maori people left there tribe and went to the Chapman Island and named them self the moriori. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.