Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

compass reading huru 3

 Hello this week  in maths I have been working on compass reading. We have been given a worksheet on the degrees of a compass, and I would like to share with you my DLO about compasses and and what the degrees mean on it. My favourite part was finding more about the points in between the main arrows which are North,East,South and West. I had been given an task to make a DLO about what we have learned or what we know about compass stuff. I have been working with Stella as a buddy to do this DLO.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.