Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

Hur 2 Counting The Beat introduction

Hello for my first blog of the year today an the past few days in hur 2 we have been focusing on Counting The Beat eg music. We are learning to understand music and understand the meaning for music. So far we have looked at different instruments and looking at orchestra looping and more. We are focusing on knowing what music is an whats it about. Today we have as a whole class made our definition for music. We also discussed different types of music we could identified.

We have discussed that music is a sound that people listen to and enjoy. It can be a source of inspiration and motivation for some people. Music can have a rhythm and beat. Music can bring emotion and joy to us people. sometimes the song lyrics can express our feelings and our emotions 

Some of the different types of music we said were rap, dub step, rock, metal, pop, k pop, hip hop, classic, blues, country, Russian hard bass. we had to share our own ideas of types of music we could name or have heard. 

Something that I would like to learn in Counting The Beat  is all the cords an notes to the guitar. I would also like to learn how to do the cup part of the cup song. In counting the beat i have enjoyed hearing others ideas of type's of music and different  instruments we all know. one of the things I think we should learn is the cup song cause I think it would be fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.