Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

hur 2 counting the beat

 hi guys this week in hur 2 we have been looking at the ukulele and all the things you need to know about it. One of the things that i have learned about the ukulele is that there is lots of different types a sizes of the ukulele. last time we did this we played around and explored all the things of the ukulele. when we looked at the ukulele we looked at the labels of the parts for an example the neck, body, bridge and the head. these all link into the parts of the ukulele. Another thing i learned the smaller the ukulele and guitar the higher the sound. In class we also went out and sang the song the lions sleep tonight. my favourite ukulele is the Banjolele. some of the words I didn't understand was rosette. the other words i didn't know was the names of the ukulele's eg Soprano, tenor and baritone. 


Ohana Banjolele Tenor | Katoomba Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.