Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

schools should start latar

hoi for the last six days we have been doing persuasive writing and this is what I've been working on plz comment on my post







Schools everywhere have lots of late students because family’s have things to do and appointments. It makes sense to start schools later.

Firstly families have canceling for the whole family how is living in the house and some people and kids have to go in the mornings. For  example one family might have canceling in the mornings and have to go with their kids at school time.

Secondly kids have to get up early and wash their face,  brush their teeth and put their uniform on and eat breakfast and it takes a long time. For example kids get up early and pack their bags and get ready and do stuff than be late for school.

Thirdly parents have  to get work done around the house at night because they have their jobs while kids are at school and get money for bills and for food and stay up late and don't get sleep.
For example parents have work to do around the house and they stay up late get no sleep and in the morning they sleep in.

Inconclusive my opinion  schools should start later and there are my three reasons why.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.