Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

should we use animals to help with work?

 Should we use animals to help with jobs?
 By Shanaya

In my option we can animals for certain things but must be rewarded for their hard work.

Firstly I think that it is mean to use birds even though we can send ourselves and that means that we are lazy.



Secondly if they use them to save lives than that's good but they should be reworded because they work all day to save people for example dogs can sniff out cancer.


Lastly other jobs like making dogs race for money is mean its animal abuse and crul animals should not be used for money animals need to be loved and looked after.


I think that animals need to be treated the way you want to be treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.