Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

bok choy questions

Hi this week we have been put into reading groups. we read a book called bok choy is a nice book.

Describe Jacobs personality.
Jacobs personality is kind and caring also clumsy. He is nice and calm he works hard and does what he can. He is a thankful person.
Why did Jacob ran away?
Jacob ran away because he was getting bullied by his next door neighbour William.
How does the author feel about racism?
The author does not like racism and thinks its not ok.
Predict what would happen if ah sum had not seen jacob?
Jacob would hit a rock probably on his head got down the stream/ river unconscious and die from losing to much blood or drowned.
What does ancestors mean?
Ancestors are some one more remote than a grandparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.