Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

writing

Today we did some horror writing and im not finished but I am still going on with it.

It all started at school when it was free period for Jake Kate and Lesa  a fire started in the science class roaring popping cracking noise was coming from the science room everyone was called to the field the teachers did the role for each class Lesa over heard the popular kids conversation Noah: you know how there is a fire well I did the experiment wrong on purpose to cause the fire well Lesa knew that he did not do it on purpose she knew that he did not pay attention in class and got it wrong Lesa thought he is the lowest person in the class for grades. Kate was freaking out Jake was comforting her she was so scared. Finally the fire fighters came and the fire was put out school was dismissed and everyone had to go home early Kate called Jake and Lesa so they could meet up at the park. So at the park Kate Jake and Lesa went for a walk and talked about the fire Kate: so you know about the fire I wonder how it started Jake: I know right Lesa: well I heard Noah talking to Sophia and Ava and he did the experiment wrong apparently on purpose but he got it wrong cause he does not pay attention in class Kate: lol Jake: wow Lesa: He was to stressed ON his looks Kate Jake and Lesa: hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.