Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

the creation of tuna

Hi today we have watched a video on history about a tuna.


What problem did the tuna have?
The problem the tuna had was that the land was to dry and to sunny so that is why it was in the water .


Tuna is Eel in English.

Vocabulary:
Tipua is an weird thing or common objects also  as tree's rocks that have been assigned for a spirit  thing or a special place or places.
Hinaki is an eel trap or known as an wire eel pot.


What type of animal is tuna?
An tuna is an fish. tuna is an eel. An eel lives in a lake or rivers.

Compare the art from the book and the video clip.
The book was more different to the video. The video was more like a sketch. The book was more Illustrated and carefully drawn.

Which art style do you like best?
I prefer the video art style I just like the look of a more sketch look it just gives it more of an better look and more performance in a different way 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.