Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

100 word challenge

Hi today we were working on 100 word challenge. We had to look at a set picture and do a story that is 100 words only.


The clouds fill the beautiful blue sky  with the tall buildings but what you eyes
droll to when you first look at it is the zebra on the tightrope walking carefully
as possible as can be while keeping their balance . The zebra doesn't look that
good, it looks calm but worried. I mean who wouldn't be but like if the zebra falls
what would happen next to the stripy  zebra. The zebra is walking slow and steady
across the tightrope like all his life relies on it while walking carefully across the tightrope
he smiles at his family. The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.