Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

pe volume

hi last week we have been working on are volume in maths we have been measuring things like the gym. we have been doing sit ups push ups and other work out stuff. we were measuring thing in metres.  the 3 above the m cm or km its to say the volume of the maths you are doing. the 3 is its was to show that you are doing volume  like if you are doing area there is a 2 above your m and more measurements. how to convert is like using your time tables and stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.