Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

mars

Hello guys today we are back to doing science. We are doing this on mars. We are learning what things you need to know about becoming  a martian.



 An mission can only be every 26 mouths is when you can go on a mission because it takes a long time When your on mars.
Two geological features ( mars is known as the red planet because of it colour (caused by large amount of iron oxide. Other features of mars are polar  ice caps, Olympus Mons.
The possible solution about oxygen on mars is to get the energy by using an solar panel.
If it doesn't rain on mars you can get water by drilling  deep into the ground to find ice and the melt it Into water.
To have food on mars you can grow crops without soil.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shanaya

    Thanks for sharing your answers from the text we looked at in Science today. You've shown me that you are able to easily re-read and find information within the text. This is an important skill to have. I like how you are moving on from the question/answer format to rewriting the question within your answer to make detailed sentences.

    Your next step can be to put these all together so they flow into an informative paragraph.

    Keep up the great work!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.