Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2020

six photograph

hi today in reading/history we have looked at a book that has six photograph's that were took pack in the day we did this because it shows us how things were done and how much things have changed and things are easier. for an example back in the day there was no TV's were we get to know things that are happening all around the world but back then since they had  no laptop TV phone they did not have fancy technology  or other things like a washing machine a dish washer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.