Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

B - E recount

This Wednesday we had market day and with my group we were doing a game called lucky spin and me and one of my friends in the group had a walk around to look at what some people had been working on wand if we wanted to maybe get or buy. With my friends I messed around and had so much fun but then we had to go back and keep at our game. we had turns about at going around and buying things. My friend and her brother went out had had fun while my and the other person in the group stayed with me for like the smallest amount of time he kept leaving to hang with other people and left me along and it was hard cause i was there for along time and it was very hard to do it all by myself.  When the whole group apart from one was there and then some one won our top prize and it was so fun when she saw the it was an whole big block of chocolate. The girl who won the top prize friend decided to have a go at winning but got nothing and was so irritated and her friend was laughing her head off. A lot of people played our game and had cleared us out really fast.

Finally we had ran out of all our products and we had nothing better to do the me and my friend went out to look around and I saw some really nice earrings and so I brought 2 pears of the earrings so we could be matching and then we ended up with chocolate source on our tops so we had to go and wash it off then we went and sang some of our favourite songs. When we were singing one of me and my friends favourite song one of the head students came and stared singing and dancing and it was funny but we appreciated  him for knowing the song and we sang really loud and bad. at the end we had made $60.50 dollars when we had thought we would never get anything and Casey and my mum would be the only people who would try our game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.