Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

B - E

 Hi these past weeks we have been working on an project where all the year 7 /8 and 9s will be attending. We are getting into groups and making our own business. This event will be held and Hornby High School (where we are right now) and will be Wednesday the 23rd of September (e g this Wednesday). In my group we are doing a digital spin wheel to get prizes. The prizes are lollies and chocolate. In my group we have Joshua who is our finance manager, Alexia who is the marketing manager, we have Saia who is the production manager and we have me Shanaya as the CEO. The prises our $1.00 for 1 spin and  $2.00 for 3 spins. I am most excited for when the day comes and who get what (e g prizes). The most challenging part was when some of the group did not so much work and some of us was left to do it all. We as a group have done very well with working with each other and have not given up on what we have been working on. We had no argument on anything we have done. We have worked together to make our project and not complained on not doing the best project out of everyone.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.