Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

science solar Oven

Hi! last week we made an solar oven with tin foil card board and tape. This was something we had to make so we can use the energy of the sun to make smores. we got some chocolate biscuits  and some small marshmallows and they started to melt. we were given a magnifying glass to make it melt more faster it did not work as well as i hoped but it did a better job at melting the chocolate than the marshmallows. we used solar energy to make them melt more faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.