Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

war letter to family

Today we have to write a letter to are family about are time at war. ( we are doing this because we have been working on learning about war so we have not been to war) ( I hope that explains it enough ) we have to add detail like what we have seen or what we do.

Dear family back at Dunedin I wish I could see you again its been 4 months and a lot has been going on . We have been practising using are weapons. The lakes up here looks so beautiful and blue but you have to walk a long way to see them. Where we are staying is very cold and muddy and every morning we wake up with fog everywhere. Me and my friend are staying in a little tent with some bunk beds. The fields are muddy and the hills are a dull green. Sorry there is not that much to say  a part from i'm sorry that i have not wrote to you all in a long time we have been really busy but anyway I hope you all are doing well. 

Love ______ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.