Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

pe athletics

 Hello this term for Pe we have been working on Athletics eg High Jump, disc, Shot Put and Sprints. my favourite is Disc. one reason why I like disc is because my mother was the top in Disc in south Otago when she was younger and also I like Disc cause its fun.  In High jump my favourite part was when we distracted our teacher by doing this weird hand movement that she thought was funny. One thing I notices about my self while doing High Jump was that I got mixed up by what foot I use to jump first. In Shot Put I also enjoyed having a got at throwing. next time I need to work on my push when we are working on Shot Put. In Long Jump i thought i did good. one technique i learned was to end in a squat so you can plant your feet in the sand. last but not lest is Sprints I have mix feelings for Sprints when i ran i did learn that i start later than most when we start running. After all i think that Sprints are ok and that im good at it. We are learning to know what different techniques to use when doing athletics.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.