Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2021

huru 2 Counting The Beat

Bonjour today in music/ Counting The Beat we did an learning story. A learning story is a doc that we do at the end of the term for every subject. On that doc we tell the reader about what we did next steps favourite part what we learned and how we showed are CARR values. here is my learning story for term 1 Counting The Beat.  


My Learning Story

Hurumanu:  Tuhura

Module:  Counting The Beat

Name: shanaya

Teacher: BF Miss Bancroft 

Term: 1

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  • In Counting The Beat we created our own instrument on paper and did a blog about it.

  •  We made our own beat using body percussion in groups with other and then recorded ourselves performing our music and also did a blog.

  • We did our glossary words on hapara with all the meanings to the words as well as doing a slide about all the 4 types of instruments. ( percussion, woodwind , strings and brass.

What I Learned: 

  • I learned all about orchestra instruments and was types of percussion woodwind strings and brass. 

  •  I learned about what some instruments look like and feel like.

  • I learned how to play the recorder and what it sounds like when we hold different holes.

My Favourite Parts:

  •  

  •  My favourite part was to listen to my teacher sing sometimes when we ask her over and over.

  • My other favourite part was when we got to listen to different music through the years/ decades.

  • MY FAVOURITE PART WAS BEING IN THIS CLASS.


My Next Steps:

  • My next steps are to learn how to play different instruments and learn about their family. 

  •  My other next step is to NOT get the families of instruments mixed up.



CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment


I showed commitment by being at class at the right time.

Achievement

I showed achievement by doing all my blogs I was here for.

Resilience

I showed resilience by not giving up when I was a day behind everyone.

Respect

I showed respect by listening to the teacher and not talking over the teacher.

Feedback for my Teachers:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.