Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

PE week 11 term 1


 Hi this term in pe we have been doing sports. We have done Volleyball, touch, athletics and softball. In athletics we have been doing discs, shot put, high jump, long jump, sprints and relay. My favourite part of PE is volleyball, I like volleyball because its really fun and you get to learn others tactics. I learned how to throw a discs properly and I also learned a few different ways to throw a rugby ball. Next time in PE I would like to do hockey and badminton. In softball I really enjoyed getting to hit the ball and run to the bass and catching the ball. In touch I really liked the warm ups They were pretty fun.  This term I really had fun playing sports and learning new things in PE. My favourite thing in Athletics was long jump or relay they were pretty fun.

Sprints, HIIT, or Steady-State Running for Weight Loss - Running for Weight  LossPioneer Volleyball Club | Volleyball Christchurch New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.