Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

term 2 learning storys

 Hello, bonjour today and yesterday we have been working on our end of term learning storys.I have done my maths and pacific navigation learning storys.

My Learning Story

Hurumanu: Ngā Tāngata

Module: Heroes

Name: Shanaya

Teacher: Mrs Hastie 

Term: 1

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  • We wrote a story about a story when a hero comes and saves the day.

  •  We learned about the Mosque heroes from the Christchurch earthquake and the mos shooting. 

  • We wrote an interview about someone who we admire. 

What I Learned: 

  • I learnt more about my hero and what there life was like. 

  • I learnt about Lisa Carrington and how she is one the best Maori sportsperson in the past 30years.

  • I also learnt about the mosque and the heroes with what they did and their sad stories of the feelings of the people who died.

My Favourite Parts:

  • My favourite part was the story of the hero that saved the day.

  • My second favourite part  was drawing a hero.

  • My last favourite part was doing my pepeha

My Next Steps:

  • Keep working well with the people around me.

  • Try to be like my hero.

  • Keep contributing in class.


CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I showed commitment by completing my work.

Achievement

I showed Achievement by finishing all my blogs on time.

Resilience

I showed resilience by not giving up on my work when I was not here and didnt know what I was doing.

Respect

I showed respect by not talking when the teacher was talking and focusing on my work.

Feedback for my Teachers:


 

My Learning Story

Hurumanu: 

Moulde: 

Name: shanaya

Teacher: DS

Term: 

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  •  We Learned how to use mini maker.

  • We did a task every morning called Number of the day.

  •   We also did a coding game called dance party.

What I Learned: 

  • I learned how to convert fractions to decimals and percentages.

  • I learned how to use dance party.

  • I learned how to do long division. 

My Favourite Parts:

  • My favourite part was learning to play dance party.

  • My second favourite part was working with Stella at maths

  • My last favourite part was using mihi maker.

My Next Steps:

  • My next step is to get better at coding.

  •  My next step is to get better at long division.

  • My last next step is to get better at decimals and percentages.


CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I showed commitment by being at class everyday.

Achievement

I showed Achievement by working to the best of my ability and doing my work.

Resilience

I showed resilience by not giving up on my work even though I didn't even know what to do.

Respect

I showed respect by focusing on my work and listening to the teacher.

Feedback for my Teachers:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.