Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

Australian bust fires

 Hello today I have been doing research on the Australian bush fires. we had to get lots of facts about the Australian bush fires. I had not that much fun finding out about some of these facts.  One really interesting thing I learned was 46 million acres  of land was burnt down during the Australian bush fire. 

3 billion animals died because of the Australian bush fire.

They say that lightning caused the Australian bush fire on the Kangaroo Island. 

There were more than 445 people who died in the fire and more than 4,000 people who went to the hospital from to much smoke. 

Over 2,000 homes were burnt down to ashes cause of the bush fire.

During the first week of  the Australian bush fire 1 billion animals died.

The Australian bush fire lasted 79 days and had costed over $103  billion dollars.

Something I really want to know is what was the temperature of the area the fire was in. what more could I add? what was your favourite fact about the Australian bush fire? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.