Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

taste testing science

 Bonjour, today in science we are doing blind taste testing. our aim is to taste foods that are sweet, bitter, sour or salty.

equipment

1 samples 1 - 9

2 Blindfold glasses

recording cart

4 ice cream stick taster

methiod 

1get safety glasses and make a blind fold. 

2 set up your cart and make sure that the person you are working with knows where to record your responses.

3 using an ice cream stick you will dip it into the sample. once the sample is on the sick you will taste it and tell your partner your respone.

4 there will be 2 answers

5 at taste one you need to hold your nose


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.