Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

wood work term 2

Bonjour this term we did wood work and made a speaker. My favourite part of wood tech was painting the box the speaker sits in. We were told to write on our blog  6 steps out of the 15 steps to make the speaker.  I painted a night sky on the front of the speaker and painted the rest of the speaker black.  I really enjoyed wood work this term and I would love to do wood work again. when we had to put the box together we had to work with a buddy and my buddy was Stella. Me and Stella held each others boxes while we the other had to put glue on the pieces that needed to be glued. Our teacher for wood work was Mr Tish.

 Step 1 was grabbing a piece of wood and putting you name on it.

 step 2 is to mark out where the drill holes will be. 

step 3 is to drill the holes.

 step 4 is to get the back piece of your speaker.

 step 5 is to put your back piece, front piece and two sides together.

 step 6 paint the box once the pieces are all together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.