Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

 hello everyone today im doing a blog about what I did im my holidays. this task was actually set by my teacher. all I did during the holidays sleep and eating. 

so the only things I really did was sleep and eat and feed a baby cow.

The S in spiles means social activity. for social all i did was talk and hang out with all my friends.

The P in spiles means physical.  all I did for physical is walk around a farm and practice hockey.

The I in spiles means intellectual. I learned lots about horses like geldings and stallions and baby horses.

The L in spiles means likes. I really liked painting and the horse named dream. He was a pretty stallions.   

The E in spiles means emotional. I had no emotional times.

The second S means spiles means success and I had no successful times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.