Pages

Friday 22 October 2021

logo work

 Hello this week  in Wga we have been working on creating our own business. I worked with a friend Jhonas and Casey, we made a business called coffee delight and its a coffee cafe. We had to pick a color palette and a make our logo. we also had to fill out our mood board which has all our work on it and all the info on it. I enjoyed making this with my friends and working together with other people. I would absolutely do this task again  and make a business with my friends but I would pick different colors and change the name. Over all I loved this task and all the different things that came along with making the name and logo of a business.  My favorite part was drawing and designing our logo.  

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.