Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

food tech


19.03.2020
This week in tech we made Mexican food like sandwiches using tortillas and nachos. 



Wednesday we made nachos 
 The nachos tasted like queso salsa and corn chips.
I tasted the taco seasoning and it was good.
The meat mix we made had Minced Beef, Leggos Tomato Paste,
Crushed Tomatoes in a can, Spicy (Mild) Beans, Normal Beans,
Vegetables ( Celery, Red Capsciun, And Carrots) , And Chili powder.
I smelt some spices and minced beef being cooked. 

Thursday mexican sandwiches using tortillas
The sandwiches taste really good and nice and firm to the bite there was beans
, cheese and taco flavour in it. I could taste the taco seasoning in it. It was 
really good and easy to cook but fun and it was also quick to cook and a really good
snack for lunch and they were vegetarian.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.