Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

5 ways to write a sentence

hi  today we did a boring sentence and made it a complex sentence. This is what I came up with.


She walked the dog.
She walked the dog sadly.
Last week she walked the dog sadly.
Last week she walked the dog  sadly around the block.
last week she slowly walked the dog sadly around the block.

He went to school.
He went to school hungry.
Last eternity he went to school hungry.
last eternity he went to Hornby high  school hungry.
last eternity he went running to Hornby high school hungry.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shanaya

    Thanks for sharing your sentences! We were working on simple to complex sentences, I think that's what you meant by boring... I hope you didn't find the activity boring as I was so impressed with the way you were sharing your sentences in class!

    Don't forget where your capital letters need to go!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I will remember for next time but thanks for letting me know.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.