Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

sentences

Hello the last past weeks we have been doing different  types of sentences that we have learned. like changing them up.

*Very short sentences
*W-start
* Adverb start (-ly)

Our topic is about biltong or seedlings that we did in science.

A very short sentence is a sentence that has some sort or meaning or statement.

Growing in water.

Sunlight on me

W- start is when you make a sentence that starts with w- words.

When you put a seed in water with sunlight on it it'll grow.

While the sun helps it grow it also grow's by drinking water.

Adverb start is when you make a sentence that starts with an ly word.

Slowly the seed grows in to a plant.

Quickly the seeds drinked the water so it will grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.