Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

runway

this period we did a story with 1 short sentence 1 w word starter and 2 adverb to start please give me  feedback.


Runaway


While the boy ran away from the serial killer, blood dripped
from his fresh new cut across his left leg he screamed 
in pain. Quickly, he ran in the dark, across the countdown
parking lot a trail of blood followed behind him. Nervously,
he ran through the alley, trying to get away.
He ran down the train way on the train track
and a train was around the corner and then he ran
off the train track but the serial killer decided to stay
on in and !crash! Red as a rose pure blood splattered
everywhere and all on his face and ripped clothes. He
walked the lonely and quiet street’s back home and said
what a day. There I go back home.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shanaya!
    I like your short paragraph!.
    I like the topic also you should make a big story about this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I might do it but I will remember for when I do.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.