Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

music 200 word challange

Hi today I did an 200 word challenge. we did it on music.

While she plays the piano tears fall from her face with emotions.
She’s running from her fear and dragging her feet to keep going
on with what's going on.She plays the piano to herself and thinks
about what's going to happen the next day. She performs to herself
playing like she never has  before. She stands on the top of the hill
playing the piano with grace and harmony. She stands there with a tear
going down her face. She stands in a flower patch under a tree at the top
of the hill and plays her song that she wrote in her own time. The
cherry tree and the lavender flowers bring a smile to her face as she
looks down at all the people with a smile on their face all the time like everything is
alright. She takes her hands off the keys and lays down under the cherry tree
and looks up to the bright blue cloudy sky and smiles and thinks
what's life without harmony and grace to your ears. A blossom fell
off the cherry tree and landed on her face. She smiles and goes
to her piano and puts the blossom on a key.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shanaya,
    I like the way how this story is about a girl playing piano (also how its based off of an anime)
    I like the describing words in it also.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.