Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

In memory first war memorials

Hi! today we have been reading and listening to and audio  of an story about memorials.

one of the reasons of why memorials were made was because people wanted to have something left of there loved ones.
the second reason why memorials were built was because all of the soldiers were buried over sea's.

 The first feature of the memorials is that some are females some are males and some are crosses.
The second feature is some they have a big list of years and names of the people who fought in the war.
The last feature is some are sained glass windows in churches and sometimes in schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.