Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

The Bully poem Questions

 hello today we have questions about a poem about a bully. bully poem we read this as a whole class. I think this task is really fun because we get to read a poem about a bully. for this task we have been set two questions about this text. I really had fun doing this because its letting people share there Idea about the bully and this task. Q1. what did this poem made you think about a bully? - A1. This poem makes me think about a bully because of the way it describes what the bully is most likely to do. eg pick of the shy people. Q2. If you saw this bully what would you do? A2 - I would tell him to stop and that this is wrong. and that he should stop because its not doing him any good.

Vocabulary words

Assertive meaning - you state firmly with authority.

passive meaning - not active and not fighting or resisting. you basically just agree.

aggressive - likely to attack fight back and are hot headed.

boundaries - the limit we set for what we will accept.

 conflict - to fight or struggle or disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.