Pages

Sunday 16 May 2021

vocabulary words

 Hello this week we have been set task to do a kahoot or an crossword about our vocabulary words. I have learned a lot of meanings for some word I didn't even know. The 12 words we had to find the meaning of and put it into our own words are persistence, perseverance, adaptability, barrier, goal, aspiration, resilience, achievement, respect, empathy, integrity and commitment. I had fun trying to put these into my words and somehow turn these words into questions with making them the same question every time eg like what is the meaning of .....    here is a slide with all the questions from my kahoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.