Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

huru 1 photogragh about me

hello this week I have been working on a google drawing with photos of me. Something I have learned about me is that Ive had lots of friends during my life.  My favourite part of this task was looking at photos of me cause I have changed so much. next time if we where to do this I think we should have more time and more options. Over all I have really enjoyed doing this task.  link to explanation of photos sorry if this is really bad and awkward. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.