Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2021

CARR values

hello today in class we are talking  about CARR values. we are learning what the meanings are and how to show them in class. We have been looking at are CARR values.

commitment meanings ~

~ being learning ready

~ being on time

~ having the equipment

~ having a positive attitude.


Achievement meanings ~

~ doing the best work you can do

~ aim high

~ achievement looks different for other people.


resilience meanings ~

~ not giving up no matter how hard it can be.

~   take risks 
~  not being scared of failure


Respect meanings ~

~  be kind
~ look after the environment 

~ look after property 

~ treat people the way you want to be treated

 



1 comment:

  1. Nice work! Shanaya excellent i loved it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.