Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Steam project

Hello today in Wga we have been working on a planing sheet for our invention. I am in a group with Stella me and Casey we are working on making a solo powered heat pump. We are making a 3D version for our heat pump and I have decided that we are going to make it mostly out of cardboard. on our planner we have made questions on things we might have trouble with while working on building it.  One thing I enjoy is the fact that what we are making is far beyond our knowledge so we are trying to find out ways we can make it work. for our steam tasks we have problems for our future that we need to solve with our project, the problem we are doing ours about is in 2050 there will be no more fossil fuels so we have to make things out of other materials.  When we did our research we had found out that the prime minister or someone else is   is going to get red of gas in nz homes which is also a big problem, so we have kinda worked around that with our task. on our planning we have 5 different pages we have to fill out with our ideas. all our materials is cardboard box, hot glue gun with glue, straws,scissors, two coke cans, coloured paper and bottle caps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.