Pages

Thursday 10 June 2021

outstanding 2021 CARR values

 Bonjour, today in class huru 1 we have been working on a doc with some sentences that link into the words Achievement , commitment, resilience and respect. We had questions like 'I arrive on time to class' and I bring all my equipment. what is value? value is a standard behaviour in schools or community's. our school values are respect, resilience, commitment and Achievement which equal - CARR. I think our CARR values are important because it makes our school  unique and different.  I also think  that our CARR values are imortant cause they teach us what to do when were older and also teach us important things in life.


Commitment

Achievement

Resilience 

Respect




  • I arrive on time to class. 

  • I bring all my equipment to class including my pencil case, books and charged device



  • I have a positive attitude. 



  • I bring my P.E gear on days when I have P.E or sport.


  • I complete work to the best of my abilities. 

  • I set high goals for my learning. 

  • I ask for feedback to improve my work.

  • I don’t settle for the easy pass, I put in the effort. 


  • I try new things, even when Im not sure I will succeed.

  • I ask for help when I get stuck.  

  • I treat mistakes as an opportunity to improve. 

  • I accept feedback and use it to improve. 

  • I ask for help when I get stuck. 

  • I look after the equipment in the classroom. 


  • I use a murmur voice when I am working. 


  • I don’t distract others from their learning. 

  • I listen to the ideas that are shared in class, even if I don’t agree with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.