Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

steam

 hello today in wga we have been looking at a new kete called steam. we have been looking at a problem in different categories.a problem in the future is there will be no gas so I thought of some things we use alot that use gas.  we are working on gas to make hot water so we can have a shower. something to look at is that in a few years they are going to banned gas in New Zealand homes. a thought i had to change gas so we can have hot water is we can change it int solar power. one thing about solar power is that its a high cost and that it require lots of space that not many people will have. another problem we have is that solar power only works when there is sun light.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.