Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2021

role play huru 1

 

  • Moniques parents expect her to come home directly from school each day. But today jamila what's Monique to come to her house for a little “ get together” after school. Some of the other kids are coming over and Jamila's mother won't be home. Monique doesn't want to go because she knows her parents will be really angry if she goes and she isn't sure it is safe without adults there. Jamila doesn't want to take no for an answer monique is her best friend.



 Roleplay Idea:  

……..


hello this past week we have been working on a role play that we had had to make by reading a text that the teacher set. I did this with Isabella in my class and we both gave each other our characters / roles. this was hard because we had no idea what to do and what we should do for this but we got it done and work together. 

Roleplay story - Jamila “ HEY!!!!!! Wanna come over to my  house because my mum is not home and I've invited lots of PEOPLEEEEEEEEE!!! There will be coke and raspberry and lots of candy”  


Moniques ‘uhh no thank you i need to get back to my parents im already in trouble and i dont think its safe without a adult’

 

Jamila “ NOOOOO! You have to come im NOT going to take no for an answer you better come!”


Monique “ I don't feel safe going jamila please im sorry ill make it up to you later’ 


Jamila “ PLEASE!!!!! You have toooooooooooo, PLEASE”

Moniques’... i dont feel comfortable and im sorry but i want to go so ill see you tomorrow’


Jamila “ PLEASE WE WONT BE BESTIES IF YOU DONT COME, IM GONNA CRY TO!”


Moniques “ but I really need to go my mum wants me back at home”


Jamila “ FINE I GUESS WERE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE”


Moniques “ look im sorry I still wanna be friends but I have got to go I will make sure that I make it up to you”


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.