Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

science experiment

 today in science we have been working on a experiment on the ph levels and colours. This task was to make the rainbow out of sodium hydroxide, hydrochloride acid and universal indicator.


stuff you need.

1 test tubes

2 sodium hydroxide

3 hydrochloride acid

4 universal indicator.\


method .


1 take a test tube rack with 1 boiling tube at each end of the rack and 4 test tubes.

2 half fill the boiling tube at one end with sodium hydroxide.

3 half fill the boiling tube at the other end with hydrochloride acid

4 fill each test tube with 5 drops of universal indicator

5 using the pipette you will add drops of the acid or alkaline to the test tube to make colours of red orange yellow green blue violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.