Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

acid

 what is an acid? acid is s liquid that has a ph  of between 1-7. it tastes sour and is used in batteries and in our stomachs.

what are 3 examples of acids? lemons - citric acid.  vinegar - acetic acid. batteries - sulphuric acid.

what is the most famous indicator ?

red cabbage indicator experiment.

materials 

1. red cabbage

2. beaker

3. Bunsen burner 

4. pipette

5. sodium hydroxide pH 12

6. hydrochloric acid 

7.  test tube

8. power towel

9.test tube rack

10. water

11. fabric softner

12. toliet cleaner

13. floor cleaner






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.