Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

litmus experiment

hello people , this week in science we have been looking at indicators and finding out the level and colours of the ph scale.  we did this by working in groups of 3 and using a lot of different materials. 


 materials

1. red litmus paper

2. blue litmus paper

3. sodium hydroxide

4. hydrochloride acid

5. pipette

6. 4 test tubes


steps.

1. rip the litmus paper in half and put half in each test tube.

2. add 3 drops of hydrochloride acid to the blue litmus paper in tube 1.

3. add 3 drops of sodium hydroxide to the blue litmus paper in test tube 3.

4. add 3 drops of hydrochloride acid to the red litmus paper in test tube 2.

5. add 3 drops of sodium hydroxide to the red litmus paper in test tube 4






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.