Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

sherbet science

hello today we are making sherbet in science. we have been working on making all different types of drinks and candy/food. after making ginger beer and learning about yeast we have decided to make sherbet.

sherbet

1.scrub away marks of the wall.

2.underarm deodorant.

3. clean and unclog smelly sinks

4.clean your tiles.

5. deodorise your kitty little. 

6. clean our oven 

7. wash build up out of your hair

8. deodorise your carpet

9.helps wash clothes


 sodium bicarbonate - baking soda


materials 

red cup

   ice cream stick

tea spoon

quarter tea spoon


ingredients

raro

jelly crystals 1 teaspoon

iceing sugarc  

 citric acid 1/4 teaspoon

baking soda 1/4 teaspoon




1.which two ingredients in the sherbet are involved in the chemical reaction.

citric acid baking soda. 

2 which ingredients are not involved.

 

3

4

5




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.