Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

drama Maui and the fish tableaus

 Hello this term in drama we have worked on tableau's.  I was in a group with Jhonas, Phoenix, Isabella and Sophie. one thing that worked well during the tableau's we could work together and make tableau's without any arguments or disagreements it was just overall fun and amazing to work with others. If I could change the tableau and do something differently I would make more expressive facials while working with my group.  In the first tableau we have great levels cause everyone was at a different  height and we were all in character Jhonas had amazing facial expression of a person who was just rowing and rowing . In our second tableau my favourite part was Jhonas and my role. I loved making the face and getting into the position. It brought so much life and craziness to the stage. I also like the physicality in the second tableau. we where all in different shapes and positions and  we all had amazing facial expressions. I really love the physicality and the work we put into the second tableau. To be honest our transitions were not at all good and were so off. I could say that the one thing that did not go well was the transitions but we gave it a go so we did it sorta. I really enjoyed doing the task and making tableau's it was so fun and it made drama so much fun and exciting. If I could do this again I would work with different people and work on my transitions. Over all I really enjoyed this task and I really liked the physicality in our group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.